1971 Chevrolet Chevelle for sale in Stonewall, MS (ZIP code: 39363)

FOR SALE BY DEALER
Make & Model: Chevrolet Chevelle Town & State: Stonewall, Mississippi
Price: $18,500 ZIP Code: 39363
Year: 1971 Body Style: Sedan
Mileage: 2,000 miles Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: # Doors: 0
Color: Not specified Date: 06-26-2013

Seller's comments

1971 Chevrolet Chevelle

1971 Chevrolet Chevelle. 1971 Chevelle, purple in color, no rust It has a few bad spots but i'm not asking a perfect price for the car It has coil over rear suspension and has be tubbed out The car still has the back seats in it also The glass is in good condition and the tires are in good shape also It has a built 454 ci engine The engine was already built when we got it, so I don't have no specs on the engine but it has plenty of power It has the strip look but it is totally a good running street car.

Full Financing & Nationwide Shipping Available

For additional information please call 601-616-6191

Vehicle located in Stonewall, MS Ad Id#1971 chevelle, purple in color, no rust It has a few bad spots but i'm not asking a perfect price for the car It has coil over rear suspension and has be tubbed out The car still has the back seats in it also The glass is in good condition and the tires are in good shape also It has a built 454 ci engine The engine was already built when we got it, so I don't have no specs on the engine but it has plenty of power It has the strip look but it is totally a good running street car

Contact Seller