2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck for sale in Emmett, ID (ZIP code: 83617)

FOR SALE BY DEALER
Make & Model: Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Town & State: Emmett, Idaho
Price: $56,999 ZIP Code: 83617
Year: 2012 Body Style: Sedan
Mileage: 22,000 miles Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: # Doors: 0
Color: Not specified Date: 01-16-2014
VIN: 3C63DRJL6CG268086

Seller's comments

2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie Dually

2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie Dually. 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie Edition dually for sale. This truck is loaded and ready to pull. I bought this truck brand new and add accessories to make this the ultimate pulling/rodeo truck. This truck only has 22,000 miles on it and is a dark cherry red with tan interior. The truck comes with: heated seats (front and back), cooled front seats, heated steering wheel, navigation system, power everything, B&W goose neck hitch, airbags, custom HDX grill guard, side rails and almost every other bell and whistle you can think of. This truck is a pulling machine and I have had a 4 horse trailer hooked to this truck loaded and could not even tell it was back there. The only reason that I am selling this truck is because I was going to be on the road full time doing rodeo but I recently got engaged and am no longer going to be on the road full-time and I have other trucks that I can use for the short pulling trips I will be taking. You may think this truck is way over priced but by the time you buy a truck, add all the extras that this one has and break the truck in to pull it is not outrageously priced. Also there is no Urea system on this truck, which is a huge bonus. I will hopefully be able to post pictures soon but this truck is definitely an eye catcher.

Full Financing & Nationwide Shipping Available

For additional information please call 208-871-0648

Vehicle located in Emmett, ID Ad Id#108466

Contact Seller